Recipe: Tomato Cucumber Salad INGREDIENTS 1 medium tomato, cut into 6 slices 1/2 cup chopped cucumber 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Question by cole: pizza ranch recipe for there pasta salad?
the pasta salad is sweet not an italian dressing pasta salad
Answer by Been There~Done That!
Pizza Ranch Pasta Salad
Does this look good?
* 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package instructions
* 1-1/2-2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
* 1 onion, diced
* 1 can pitted black olives, diced
* 2 cups pepperoni, sliced about 1/4 inch thick and cut into squares
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
* Mozzarella cheese, cubed (about 2 cups)
*Ranch Dressing Mix (dry)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salad dressing and Italian seasoning. (Taste to be sure it’s to your liking)
2. In a large bowl, add the cooked macaroni, tomatoes, onion, olives, pepperoni and cheese. Toss lightly.
3. Pour dressing and ranch mix over the macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving, and toss again before serving.
Give your answer to this question below!
Bright, golden yellow fruit, Firm skin with a juicy flesh. Great in salads or on kabobs! Size shipped: Starter plants in a 4-pack…
In Tomatoes, Miriam Rubin gives this staple of southern gardens the passionate portrait it deserves, exploring the tomato’s rich h…
We don’t fool with Mother Nature our products are exactly what they say they are absolutely nothing is added. We do not add fa…
Drew’s All Natural Smoked Tomato Salad Dressing and 10 Minute Marinade, 12 Ounce Bottle…
We don’t fool with Mother Nature our products are exactly what they say they are absolutely nothing is added. We do not add fat, s…